Repeating a course

If you've previously taken a class and need to repeat it, you need to fill out the COB Permission to Repeat a Class e-form. If asked for an advisor, select Jean Pratt ( This form needs to be filled out even if you only received a "W" when you previously took the class.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us