Transferring to Our MBA Program
If you are interested in transferring to our online MBA program, there are a few things to consider:
- Transfers apply to our program like everyone else and must meet minimum admission requirements in order to be considered for admission.
- You will be required to complete the program's core coursework.
- For the elective coursework requirements, some of your previous coursework may transfer in, but we review on a case-by-case basis.
- If you are coming from another program that is AACSB-accredited, a maximum of nine credits may be allowed to transfer into our program.
- If you are coming from a program that isn't accredited by AACSB, courses may still transfer, but it is more difficult to accept those courses.
- All MBA degree requirements must be completed within seven years. See degree requirements. Transfer courses must fall within this seven-year window in order to be counted.
- We may also require you to submit a letter from your current program that shows you are/were in good standing when leaving the program.