After being admitted in full standing to the MBA program, you must:
- Complete all MBA Program courses and other program requirements within a seven-year period from the date of initial enrollment.*
- Earn a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.00.
- File an application for graduation in CampS by the end of the first week of classes of the term in which you are planning to graduate.
- Remove any indebtedness to the Consortium.
- Complete all requirements within 30 days after the official ending date of a term in order for a degree to be awarded for that term.
*All credits accepted toward the degree, including transfer credit, must have been earned within a seven-year period prior to the actual date of graduation. No time extensions beyond the seven years will be granted except for unusual health conditions, fulfillment of military obligations, or such other extenuating circumstances as the Consortium Standards Committee may recognize.